Monday, October 5, 2009

Here's to hoping I have a girl

I just stumbled upon Shabby Apple. (Am I late to the game here and everyone already knows about this? That's what happened with my Amy Butler find...I was just a slowpoke.)

To be honest, the whole Shabby Apple website is pretty and worth looking at for the photography alone. I assume it is just an online store and it kind of reminds me of a more structured and personalized Anthropologie.

Every single piece of clothing makes me drool - each one is a piece of art. Like this for little girls and this for the ladies. But then, wonder of wonders, they also have maternity. Check out this gorgeous dress. Not exactly in my price range, but a girl can dream.

2 comments:

Michael and Mandy said...

You are way to hip for me. I would look so stupid in 90% of that stuff. But that girl lying in the hay in that nice red dress??? I don't get the advertising there. Not typically what I do in my nice red dress. Now, the kids dresses - that inspires me to sew!

By the way, sorry you are sick again.

Mama Hutch said...

Yeah, I would never wear most of those dresses (mostly because where in the world would I wear them?), but I still think they are so pretty! You are right...the girls dresses just made me melt.