Friday, October 23, 2009

Because I am insane

One of my best friends is moving, so we had a final girls' night last night. An awesome time, made even awesomer and crazier because we went dancing and stayed out until 1. Yes, 1AM. Yes, I feel like I got hit by a truck I am so tired today. (Thanks, Chet, for watching the kids!) We had talked about going out to dance for months, but unfortunately, it took something huge (like a friend moving far, far away) to get us to actually do it.


It was totally worth it - I loved laughing and being together. Thankfully, I don't have any pictures of the dancing experience, fun though it was. But here are a few of us at dinner and dessert.

2 comments:

Mama Hutch said...

Suz, I like to call that last one "The Long Arm of Suzanne."

HumbuckerChapell said...

I really appreciate you posting this picture:)

It was so much fun!!!