Thursday, October 15, 2009

Great skills


The other day after naptime I went in to get the boys and this is what I found. Sharks had removed all the books from his shelf and carefully placed the plug-protector things in every space on the shelf. Right in the middle.

At first I was not thrilled, but he was so proud. He said, "Mommy, look at what I made." (Besides a mess.) "I lined them up." (Uh-huh.) I wasn't sure what to do, because we hadn't ever told him not to pull all the books off the shelf (that's Deedo's job around here.)

So I told him he did a great job lining up the plug-things and just laughed and took a picture. And told him to keep the books on the shelf in the future.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Do you see George in this action? Ha Ha! Anyway, great parenting choice! I don't know if I would have done the right thing! :)

Mama Hutch said...

It was so funny! And I don't know if I did the 'right thing.' I just couldn't think of anything else to do but laugh.

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical!