Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Good one, Jay

Ok, so we never watch TV together, but yesterday was just one of those days. And it just so happened that on Jay Leno last night, he made a joke about Natural Family Planning being a new "green" option for birth control...yadda yadda yadda...but that if you use that method your pregnancy test will be blue.

We had a good laugh over that one.

In case you are wondering, we do not practice NFP. We have hoped to, and would still like to, we've just never made it very far. (Note to self: NFP + Adult ADD= baby.) Every single time I begin taking my temperature I have found out that I'm already pregnant. (19 days of high temperature...pregnancy.) Apparently the key to effectively using NFP is to take your temperature before you get pregnant.

1 comment:

brite said...

You crack me up! :)