Sunday, October 4, 2009

Very Versatile.

This is what I got when I typed in "blue maternity dress" on ebay.

Yikes.

I am having the hardest time finding a blue maternity dress (anything from royal to navy) to wear for my friend's wedding.

This is the look she is going for, so I have a lot of freedom. But still, I am struggling to find something I like.



(photo from the knot.com)

I have looked EVERYWHERE I can possibly look online and have come up with diddly squat, unless I am willing to spend $200. I think you can guess what I think of that.

Any suggestions?

5 comments:

brite said...

Find your favorite maternity dress and get your mom/friend/seamstress to copy it in blue? I think you could easily do that for $50 if it were your mom, and maybe $100 if you had to pay to have it made. Wish I were closer- I'd make it for you!

The Lucht family said...

Finding cute maternity dresses is so hard! I always had luck at Old Navy and Gap. Would this work? Probably too casual. Good luck!

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48687&vid=1&pid=696501

The Lucht family said...

Oh, this is pretty!

http://www.apeainthepod.com/Product.asp?product_Id=656169003&MasterCategory_Id=MC3

Ha, why am I so into looking at maternity dresses? I PROMISE I am not preggars. :)

brite said...

Hey, that ON dress is cute! I bet you could dress that up with some jewelry (if you have that option) and some cute shoes!

Mama Hutch said...

You guys are the best! I love both of those dresses. I just emailed the links to the bride...so we shall see!