Friday, November 13, 2009

My name is Deedo, and I am a collector

Our little Deedo loves to move things around. From kitchen to living room, bathroom to bedroom, he manages to find little objects that interest him that he collects in drawers all over our house.

It started with the trashcan. I am happy to say that he finally progressed from throwing everything away (matchbox cars, crayons, his blankiewithahead) to collecting his stuff in drawers.

Upstairs, he uses one of my desk drawers. Downstairs, a drawer that normally holds baby lotion and wipes has been commandeered by the Deeds for more junk. I mean more treasures. But his favorite place is the coffee table drawer.

See?

(That would be four cans of play-doh, a baseball, an uninflated balloon, a measuring spoon, a pair of socks, a little fireman, and two fridge magnets.)

Now that I think about it, it is a perfect collection for a 15-month old. So many of the joys of toddlerhood collected in one place.

No comments: