Monday, August 17, 2009

Sometimes bulbous heads freak me out too

Sharks has been sick this week, so we've spent some time each day resting and watching harmless dvds. So I thought.

Apparently Humpty Dumpty seriously worried him. I mean, Sharks woke up from his nap screaming, “I don’t like Humpty Dumpty, I don’t like Humpty Dumpty!!” He actually asked me to turn off the whole Wiggles dvd after the giant egg fell off the wall.

And ok, so it was the Wiggles. That just might be enough to freak anyone out. (Even though I kinda secretly wish I could spend my days dressing fantastically and singing inane children's songs from the top of my lungs. With a goofy smile plastered on my face - mustn't forget that.)

And please, let's not even get into Sir Topham Hatt. A whole 'nother freak out ensued after we attempted to watch Percy Takes A Plunge.




So, it would appear that Sharks is afraid of large heads. (Though let's be honest, that would mean looking in the mirror would be an absolute no-no for him.)

The best part is, we love to joke about Sharks' 90th percentile head. We even thought he looked a bit like fellow big head, John McCain, way back when.

2 comments:

Jill said...

YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!! Thanks for the therapy!

Leah said...

Obviously your kid should watch more TV!