Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I lied and I apologize

A long time ago I promised you that I would read books and write reviews. That has simply not happened. Well, the reading has, just not the reviews. And I haven't updated my "books read" list for a loooong time.

Since I last updated my list, I have read pretty much every John Grisham novel (don't judge - my husband's in law school and I'm trying to get inside knowlege), and a bunch of other stuff, like The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao (I actually did write a review on that and will post it soon), Gap Creek (mentioned that here), and The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency (sounded kinda teenagey so I was a bit skeptical - though who am I to turn my nose at teenagey books, since I read all four in the Twilight series - but it was a fun read and not at all juvenile and is actually an HBO show now.)

I'm not gonna promise more frequent reviews. But if you've read anything good recently, I'd love your recommendations.

No comments: