Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finally, something appetizing

Of course, right after I mention not wanting to eat or cook, I stumbled upon this recipe. And it looked great and didn't make me nauseous.

So, we hopped on over to Trader Joe's (which happens to be Sharks' favorite place - the mini grocery carts, free balloons, and the jelly beans I let him buy on the way out just might be the reason) and bought the ingredients and made this for dinner tonight.

Well worth the effort. Plus I am pretty sure it is the only way I'll be getting any wine for the next little bit.

2 comments:

Michael and Mandy said...

I've made this before - it is time consumming...and to do it with two kids...you kind of have to keep your momentum going, interuptions can be dangerous. Way to go! Call us when you get a camera - Mike says don't let them talk you into an upgrade, you just need a basic camera.

Mama Hutch said...

good to know about the camera - i can be easily swayed sometimes.