Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Don't do it.

I speak from experience.

NEVER try to cut your own hair. I tried. I thought bangs would be 'fun.' They weren't. It just looked bad bad bad.

Why? I blame boredom. Chet was out studying late and so the most obvious thing to do with my time was to cut my hair. I chopped a layer at chin level. And the rest of it was still long. If you're thinking mullet, well, that's about right. After 5 days of ponytails I was ready. So I went to get a real haircut at a real salon. And came home with this.

The stylist did a pretty good job, considering what he had to work with.

And it was great to be out without the kids and relax. (Thanks, Mom!)

4 comments:

HumbuckerChapell said...

oh I am going to see Bobby friday night- can't wait!

Joy said...

your hair looks great erin!

ArtTxLinds said...

hey awesome statement necklace!!!

Lori said...

Looks good!
I don't think I would ever be brave enough to cut my own hair....instead I let Doug do it for me. Hehehe. :)