Saturday, March 5, 2011

To In-Finn-ity And Beyond


This fellow is ONE! And we can't believe it.

Remember when we thought we were going to call him Samuel? How confusing of us. (Sorry.)

Happy Birthday, little one! You truly are Finntastic!

I think now is when I am supposed to write down all of the awesome stuff he can do.

So,

The List Of Stuff You Can Do, Darling Finlay:
-Laugh
-Throw your own diapers away in the trash (as well as a bunch of other things we actually need)
-Eat like a champ (In fact, tonight your father said that he thinks you eat more than he does. That might be true, but to be honest I think it says more about your father's eating habits than yours. Carrots and celery do not count as a meal.)
-Dabble in ye olde sign language (please, more, and all done)
-Unravel and eat our last roll of toilet paper. Now that was a bummer.
-Follow your brothers around the house, showing them your love by knocking down everything they build. And they love you for it. Kind of.
-A bunch of other stuff that most 1-year olds can do.

Finn-tin-tin. What a guy.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm commenting! ;-) Happy Birthday, Finlay!

Elisa said...

I'm doing some catch up on your blog...I can't get enough! I love this little Finlay of yours. I would totally hold him for hours as I did Deedo. However, I've got a little buddy of my own as of almost 4 weeks ago (a tad early, but we'll take him).