Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Overwhelmed

Sorry I've been absent from this little blog here. My computer is really old and I have to jump through an awful lot of hoops just to blog (old browser and suchlikes. I tried to upgrade but it made my computer soooo sloooooow that it just wasn't worth it.)

Plus we've had sickness and strep make the rounds: Sharks got croup, Chet got strep, then I got it, Deeds got an ear infection, Finn got some weird rash that after visiting the doc three times finally was diagnosed as strep, then Deeds got the same rash, and now, a month after it all started, we are on the mend.

I feel like I have months to update. I guess I will just get started.

For now, here's a pic of Hutchinlove, J.D. (taken for his job applications.) I am quite partial to the lovely chalk drawings on our front door. Hopefully those who interviewed Chet will take that into consideration when reviewing his application.



Every time I see this picture, I really want him to say, "I'll see you in court." And throw in some legal gobbledygook like lex rex or a certiorari, or prima facie. Cause that's how you tell a real lawyer from a fake one.

1 comment:

HumbuckerChapell said...

Look at your hubby all fancy schmancy!