Thursday, October 14, 2010

Crafty Schmafty

We made Paper Bag People.


(Note: Star Wars t-shirt, aka Star "Words." The favorite of the moment. Not that he has a clue what it is. Deeds always asks, "Who dat guy?" And when I tell him, he says, "Yes, Dawth Baduh.")

I thought it was going to be so fun, making these Paper Bag People, and they'd run around and chase each other and LOVE it.

Not so much. Really, they wore them for the picture and then cried until I helped them tear them off.

(Can't understand why. They look super comfortable. Or as Deeds says, "Super compy.")



Next time I'm calling them Paper Bag Robots and I'll tell the boys that their arms are supposed to jut out at impossible angles because that's just how robots are. Take that, Paper Bag Peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahah.

Those are so funny.