Monday, January 24, 2011

The results are in...






...and the first person to get it right was...Me (which I think is Katie?)! Look forward to some tasty chocolate coming your way!

And yes, I picked tricky pictures on purpose...otherwise it's no fun.

I especially liked that some people guessed wrong twice.

But this just goes to show that there's a reason why I felt like I gave birth to the same kid three times over (all boys, and all within 3 oz of each other.) Thank goodness their personalities are different or I would call them by the wrong name even more than I already do.

Like, Obey mama's words, Harceefin! or maybe Finndeearks, eat your dinner! or even Don't sit on the baby, Cedafinkins! but usually it's just, *sigh* whateveryournameis.

Maybe we should have given them rhyming names, like Ed, Ted, and Fred. So that when I get it wrong, I could play it cool, like, "No, I said Ted. Really."

No comments: