Sunday, November 28, 2010

Running, or something like it.



This afternoon, I decided to run again.

Chet and Deeds were sleeping, so I ended up pushing Finn in the stroller since Sharks wanted to trot along with me.

That should tell you something about our speed.

So I got all geared up: running tights, running shorts, running shoes - all Chet's except the shoes because I'm not allowed to get my own until I have proven that I am serious about "trotting."

Of course, Sharky-sharks wanted some running tights too. (Ok, fine, I asked if he wanted to dress like a runner. Whatever.)

Thankfully, a few weeks ago I bought what I thought were leg warmers from the dollar bins at Target...turned out that they were mini-sized footless tights. Now I know why they were a dollar.

But, they made perfect running tights for a three year old.

We are champions!


He is thrilled about it.


Oh, yeah. Then on the news tonight, I found out that a house we walked right past just got busted for being a meth lab. Yikes! We should have run faster!

2 comments:

HumbuckerChapell said...

Nice Erin! I'm impressed!

What house? Please tell me it wasn't ours!

Michael and Mandy said...

Baby Greta is wearing those tights! How the heck do they fit Sharks?