Thursday, March 11, 2010

This is what happens to the third born

(Quick note: I wrote a post all about the labor and delivery, but it got to be a bit long so I'm not sure if I'll post it. So if you are interested in reading it, leave a comment and maybe I'll post it after all.)



Anyway, I forgot to take my camera to the hospital. So we have no fresh out of the womb shots of Fin. Which is really ok with me cause they are kind of gross. I just want him to know that even though there is no proof, I really did give birth to him. Promise.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

yay for baby pics!!! keep them coming!

brite said...

he really has the Hutch look! :) I'd love to hear the gory birth details!

HumbuckerChapell said...

Yes! Please post the story!! I know I heard it, but what a fun record for Fin! I was the 4th kid with no baby book (sniff sniff) and it took me 26 years to ever go to the zoo. Promise you'll take little man to the zoo;)

Emily said...

i agree- post the story!! just do a disclaimer up front and people can choose not to read if it they don't want to

Unknown said...

Love the name Fin. So funny, I made a comment on your facebook about loving the name Samuel, didnt know you were calling him Fin. Samuel AND Fin are two names that Derrick and I have talked about using. Actually last night he asked me if we could name our next son (if we have more boys) Finn (spelled differently than yours). Anyways love his name!! And of course Id love to hear all the birth details if you decide to share.

Unknown said...

Okay so the last comment was made by me (Katie, not derrick) for some reason his gmail account was signed in and not mine from my blog, oops. Didnt want you to be confused
- Katie Allen

The Lucht family said...

so cute and YES please post the story. I love birth stories. :)