Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sleep and nonsense

Day 3 of me and the boys. So far so good. I am now convinced that the Lord created sleepy babies so that families could adjust slowly to life as a larger family.

And Fin is sleeeeepy. I have to wake him up to feed him every. single. time. Not that I'm complaining. And then he eats for approximately 5 minutes and he's back out again.

Understandably, I was nervous that he wasn't eating enough, but he was just weighed yesterday, and he has gained 14oz in a week and a half, so apparently he's just very efficient. Like, hey, the faster I eat the faster I get to fall back asleep.

(I'm right there with you, buddy.)

In other news, Anderson Cooper was on Jeopardy today. "What is, You Just Made My Day, Alex?"

And finally, the other night I had a dream that President Obama showed up in Ohio to promote his health care reform wearing a red wife-beater and with his hair in cornrows. Please, oh please, pause for a moment to picture that.

Somehow, ever since that night I have had trouble falling asleep. Probably cause I'm afraid I'll dream of Anderson Cooper with dreads and denim overalls or something.

1 comment:

HumbuckerChapell said...

"Anderson Cooper with dreads and denim overalls" Um... that's a buzz kill.