Wednesday, July 15, 2009


[top pic from senior year of college; bottom pic from the last time we were all together]

My college roommates (all but one) are coming into town for the weekend. For a reunion. Starting today (that's what we call a long weekend.) The fact that we are even attempting this is a minor miracle. Check this out:
M, about to get married.
L, in the middle of graduate school.
E, just had a baby and hubs looking for a job.
A, back from 2 years in Africa, about to head to Azerbaijan.
Me, hubs in law school and 2 little dudes to love on.

To summarize: ALL busy and ALL on insanely tight budgets. (I know, I know, who isn't?)

But the point is that Rainbow Reunion 2009 is happening!

And then one roomie called last night. Running a temperature of 101.8. Yuck. But never fear - she is still coming. That's dedication, folks. Oddly enough, now I've got this cold/sore throat/headache thing. I will do whatever it takes to get rid of this. So for the next few days you will find me permanently attached to the neti pot, and when I'm not pouring salt water through my nostril, I'll probably be gargling. Fun times, fun times.

Well, even if all we do is take care of each other this weekend, that will be enough.

2 comments:

Jonesey said...

That is so much fun! I hope you all get better and enjoy one another.

I am with you on the Neti Pot, that thing is awesome!

ArtTxLinds said...

I'M COMING!!!!!!!!
with a gas mask and vitamin C