Friday, December 17, 2010

Snowy days

This was about a week ago...and we haven't been out in the snow since.

The other day on the news the weather lady said they had received "numerous" calls from people who fell on the ice on the way to their mailboxes or when they were out to walk the dog.

Because that makes total sense. The first thing I thought of when I wiped out on our front porch was, "Quick! Where's my phone? I've got breaking news!"

And then Chet wiped out and I missed it. If only a news camera had been there.



I think they are playing Snow Football. Also known as A Way To Get Even Colder While Playing Outside.



Sharkies looks thrilled at his catch...don't think he's realized that the ball is no longer in his hands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

snow looks like so much fun until you remember that it's wet. and cold. and did i mention wet?