Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life is one big awkward stage



This kid is getting some teeth, two on the bottom, two on the top. And every time he smiles, I think of Mater.



And then I say "Ka-Chow!" to myself under my breath. Which would be embarrassing, except that this is what I was wearing all morning. Scratch that. Still wearing.



So I have more pressing things to be embarrassed about. I know what you are thinking. Where did I find such fantastic green leggings?

I got cold in the night and grabbed whatever I could find. Chet had a good laugh at my expense when he saw me this morning. I think the words "Giant Green Bean" may have been mentioned.

Duly noted.

(Sharks just saw this pic and said, "Oh, is that you when you had Finlay in your belly?" Groan. It just keeps getting better.)

In my defense, I have been caring for sad, sick kiddos like this guy all week. Poor Deeds.


On second thought, I don't think there is an adequate defense for green leggings. Ever.

3 comments:

Michael and Mandy said...

It may just be leggings in general. I doned some the other day and Mike casually mentioned that I might look like a super hero. Some people can pull it off I guess...just not me. By the way, I have totally ripped off your abc school for Joseph. I mean literally, I pull up your blog and copy the folder almost exactly. We are on B...so you need to get with it because I am catching up. I was just letting him tote along with me and Olivia, but he is doing so much better now that I have focused stuff for him. Thanks!

Mama Hutch said...

Ah, leggings. I think really I need to remember that they are not pants...even if they are freakin comfy. And yes! The letters! Kinda forgot about that...j/k...we've been taking an extended break for the holidays! But I suppose that is one of the perks of homeschooling ;)

Unknown said...

ha! mater! it's like tuh-mater without the tuh.

and i don't do leggings. i look silly in any color.