Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rainbow House Girls through the years

The house we lived in senior year of college was called The Rainbow House because it was on Rainbow Road. SO creative.

Which made us - you guessed it - the Rainbow House Girls.

The trip I just took to Savannah made me want to look back at old pictures of us.

So without further ado, here we go:


The night Erin and Jared asked us to be bridesmaids - this pic is one of my all-time favorites of us all.


The night Chet and I asked the girls to be bridesmaids.


Anna's Cross Country meet


Beach Trip Senior Year


Something to do with graduation, I think.


Graduation!


Erin's wedding - she got married a month before I did.


Our wedding day (also known as "the night I got pregnant with Harkins")


Anna leaving for Senegal - we surprised her before she left!


Cindy's wedding (I was pregnant with Cedar)

Sometime between these two there should be a picture of us at last summer's reunion.


Megan's wedding (I was very pregnant with Finn)


Savannah Trip 2010

I can't believe we've been out of college for as long as we were in it! That means 8 years of friendship.

1 comment:

ArtTxLinds said...

i literally laughed out loud at your comment about your wedding...
such fun memories.....