Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm laughing so hard, I just might throw up


Today we went for a walk to the park. I pushed the younger two in the stroller and let Sharks ride his Skuut.

Every time Sharks had to go over a bump or up the curb he would do a wheelie of sorts. So one time I said, "Nice wheelie, buddy."

"No mommy, it's not a wheelie, I call it an upchuck."

A what?

And he continued to call it that the whole rest of the day. Towards the end of our walk he was getting worn out and he said, "I am pretty tired of upchucking."

Is it bad that I didn't explain what "upchuck" really means? I am picturing him hanging out with his friends in a few years, like, Yeah, do you know how to upchuck? I am so good at upchucking, I bet I can upchuck better than you.

2 comments:

Sage said...

the things that kid comes up with!

Lori said...

Love it!