Saturday, February 28, 2009

If I still LOOK pregnant, does it count?

So don't judge me, but I still park in the "New & Expectant Mothers" spot at the grocery store. And at the mall. And anywhere else I can find one of those genius parking spaces.
My rationalization is twofold:
1. As long as the baby is still in the baby car seat, and/or
2. Until I have lost all my baby weight,
that is where I am parking my car.
I'm just saying, those baby seats weigh a ton and if I have to carry it, I am not carrying it far; AND I want some perks for the lingering 35+ pounds I gained during pregnancy.

And if anyone gives me a hard time, I'm just gonna say, "Oh, I just had a baby." (Like, seven months ago.) But it's ok to say that til he's 1, right?

1 comment:

HumbuckerChapell said...

1. LOVE that you started this.
2. I would totally park in the expectant mother's parking spot too...
3. I love how you write!